Chesapeake house fire displaces two adults

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHESAPEAKE, Va. – A house fire displaced two adults on Tuesday.

Fire officials said the fire was in the 3200 block of Clover Road.

Dispatchers got a call about the fire around 4:45 p.m., and theĀ fire was out just before 5 p.m.

Most of the damage done was to the exterior parts of the home.

Fire officials said the cause appeared to be from the porch light.

No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.